Thursday, November 25, 2010

Got a bit of time?


One of my all time favourite books is one of Marc Levy, Sept jours pour une éternité... I read this book within a week, and let me tell you I am not a fast reader. The story is about God and Lucifer wanting to end the non ending war between good & evil, so they send their best agent down to earth to prove that the other doesn't belong on earth anymore. The one thing they didn't expect is that Lucas, Lucifer's agent, and Zofia, God's agent, would meet and fall in love with each other. This story is more aimed at a feminine audience, but it still remains a great story, my description doesn't do it justice, trust me. Marc Levy is a really good writer, he is French and has written 11 successful books, which one of them was made into a movie. Have you ever heard of the movie Just like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo, well it was originally a book called Et si c'était vrai... I strongly recommend you Sept jours pour une  éternité.  

No comments:

Post a Comment