Thursday, November 25, 2010

MeatLoaf recipe...Awesome man + Red Handkerchief


In case you didn't get it I'm talking about the singer. He is one of my favourite singer of all time, well ever since I discovered him when I was 12 years old. His real name is Marvin Lee Aday, he was born in Texas on September 27th 1947. Some of his most known songs are Bat out of Hell, I'd do anything for Love, (but I won't do that), You took the words right out of my mouth, Two out of Three ain't bad, A kiss is a terrible thing to waste and many more. He recently made a new album called Hanged Cool Teddy Bear which has this song called Los Angeloser which is currently one of my favourite songs. Meat Loaf has also appeared in some movies and TV shows. He played Eddie in the Rocky Horror Picture Show, he was also in Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny, an episode of House, Monk and more recently Glee when they made the Rocky Horror Picture Show special. This Coup de Coeur goes out to him because he is just too awesome and I just wish he would come to Montreal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment